Monday, December 22, 2008

Williams' Family Christmas

    Saturday we had Zach's dad's side's Christmas, we got together for dinner and to exchange ornaments. It was so nice to just have an evening to relax with them and enjoy spending time together. Here are some pictures from the happy occasion... 
I'm holding Zach's sister's baby Roma. Remember when he was born? I can't believe he is already 7 months old. He is a chunk!! He weighs the same as Reagan!
{Right} I found Reagan & Sofie playing under the table {Left} Cousin Hillary & Roma
{Right} Reagan was playing hard to say the least, that explains why he looks so discheveled in the picture of the four of us... {Left} Their tree looked so pretty, I tried really hard to get Reagan to sit nicely in front of it for me 

We're going to miss Zach's mom's side's Christmas (hope you could follow that), because of a conflict. We didn't want to miss seeing his cousin David and "new bride" Melissa, because we haven't seen them since they got married this past summer, so had lunch and visited with them Sunday. David had hunted rabbits the day before and so we fried them up and ate them!! Can you believe it? I ate little bunny foo foo. They also had us open our Christmas presents there; Reagan got an adorable little outfit and this awesome airplane set, he was in heaven!

And lastly, I found this picture on my mom's camera... HAHAHA

2 comments:

Nancy Face said...

You ate Little Bunny Foo Foo? HAHAHA! :D

Merry Christmas! :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

What a cute post! I am totally impressed with that Christmas tree...it is so big!

Merry Christmas!