Friday, May 16, 2008

New Addition!

Zach's sister had her baby Tuesday. We've visited them a bunch... you know to keep them company. Not to hold their teeny tiny baby for extended periods of time or anything. Oh he is SUCH a cutie!! Mom & dad are doing good. Between all of the Russian and Spanish accents, he has a few different variations of how to pronounce his name. Roman (I'll spell it how you say it... row-mahn) Javier (ha-v-air) Bravo. Zach insists on calling him Roma, I do not know why. I am excited that Reagan has his very first cousin now though!!!! My mom freaked when she saw the pictures of Zach and I holding Roman, she said he looks like our own child. She can take a chill pill... no I am NOT getting any ideas so everyone can calm down.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Such a cutie!

Cheryl said...

Very cute!! And on a FABULOUS day to be born if I do say so myself! ;)