Tuesday, May 20, 2008

15 month stats

No biggie, just Reagan walking his Grandfather.And then enslaving us by forcing us to take him where ever he pleased via laundry basket. Funny what fun can be made with a dog leash...

Zach took Reagan to his Well Check-Up yesterday. It went good, said Zach. Well, it started at 9 am and I got three phone calls before hand.

#1- What time does the appointment start again?
Response- I wrote it on the piece of paper on the counter, after I told you. 9:00 am. Feed him the sausage and waffles.

Him- sorry I fed him some crackers.

Me- What??? I wrote it down on the piece of paper... it even says where to find them in the fridge!!!!

#2- What all do I need to pack in his bag?
Response- I already packed it, remember. It's next to the clothes I laid out for him.

#3- Quick, I'm outside the office. What's his doctor's name again???

Keep in mind this is not the first time he's taken him. Zach also reported that there was an ordeal in the waiting room that might have involved Reagan throwing daddy's phone across the waiting room and under a table where Zach let it stay for the whole appointment. You know, until he could go back and re-arrange the furniture to access the phone. Only one person saw he said. I asked him what if it would have rang, he said it did. But since he wasn't there he doesn't know how the people in the waiting room reacted.

STATS-
Weight- 24 lbs 9 oz
Height- 31.5 inches

He had 2 shots and got some cream for his rear 'cause it's red. Poor little boy booty.

No comments: