Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas around the house

I was pumped to decorate for Christmas this year. We did it before Thanksgiving even! My our stockings were even velvety-er than I remembered and the basket of rediscovered Christmas stories (we box them up with our Christmas decor) was relieving me from repeating our standard books we read the other 11 months of the year. It's so fun to change up the throw blankets and switch out a few of the framed pictures.

I tried to take pictures of our Christmas decor but I quickly learned that 'photographer' - I am not, so this is probably my last foray into the world of interior home furnishing photography. Please laugh loudly at my oddly cropped and artsy-imposter shots.




Oooh, ahhh... out of focus tree branch in the foreground!


Unlike my own body portions, our tree is quite top heavy. Mostly because we have small children (the tree! not me! I should delete this line before I hit publish.)



Then the photographer got distracted by a small human trying (successfully) to peel his own clementine. Now that he can do it himself I guess he doesn't need a mother anymore.





Going backwards now. Here was the night we put up the tree.










No comments: