Saturday, October 11, 2014

DIY Patio Table from fence

The previous owners must have had a dog because there was a portion of our yard that was fenced off. It wasn't functional for us so we took it down (along with two trees that were there) and added a patio. With the extra wood Zach made me the table of my dreams. I know that sounds melodramatic but seriously I love it so much I could kiss him. He even spoke further to my love language and spent zero monies on it.


Now pay close attention to Zach's very attractive concentration faces. 
I've documented them for you in the next two pictures...



To make the table top, he leveled off the tops of the slats and then used the posts as our table legs.





(I found the chairs on overstock.com) (I move them inside whenever it rains like the helicopter mom that I am.)


No comments: