Saturday, March 29, 2014

Life from the iPhone

It's been a while since I've done a phone dump. The truth is my phone probably holds more of a representation of our lives than my nice camera. By the way, Zach asked me when I'm going to stop calling it the 'nice camera' and just 'the camera' when referring to my DSLR that I've had for like two years. The answer is probably never; and now that it's been brought to my attention, definitely never, ornery to a pretty color on me (wink face.)

These are in absolutely no order...




My first (and only, unless you count this goof I am legally bound to) roommate was T.J. We met through dance and she is arguably the nicest/sweetest person on planet Earth. She moved back to Canada shortly after Reagan was born and we haven't been able to see each other since. In November, she let us know that the ballet company she is now touring with had a Nutcracker performance in Joliet. My mom and I immediately made plans to go up. I can't begin to describe how wonderful it was to see her and she is even more beautiful than I remembered. Love love love her.






Shepherd "Personal Space" Williams.



Look at that toe action!
If you haven't noticed by now, Shepherd has this thing with glasses and hats. 


Some one in our house is deep into Mighty Duck fandom so we took him ice skating for our "the original three" date night. He chose a packet of mints for his concession stand treat and popped them in one after another like they were m&ms. Then at dinner, "this is the best steak I've ever had, you have to get the recipe from them!" .... it was a Chili's.





 He turned half a year old last week! Brace yourself for a mom-cliche---- how is that even possible?!?


The week of St. Patty's day was spirit week at his school, this day was "suit & tie day."


I made the mistake of letting Shep feed Levi one time and now he thinks it is his God-given right and is very offended if I do it without him! He's clearly very accurate too. If you count mostly getting it in his eye and far enough down the throat to force a good gag.


Bottom left: Big brother bedtime stories.
Bottom right: Our first walk of spring, I FEEL SO ALIVE.


Bottom right: "Where's middle child Williams?"


For Sofie's birthday we went out for breakfast and then to Grandpa Dave's farm where she was totally surprised by her gift (a 4-wheeler! No way would she have ever guessed she was getting that but seriously how neat for a 15 year old.) We took Reagan's motorcycle out too and the two of them ran all around the farm for hours. Between the tractors, cows, and dogs; Shep was absolutely in his element. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post Ash. You can't deny Shep as looks like your twin We still can't figure out who Levi looks like thought! Love, Dad