Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TS3

I hope you're happy to hear that I've spent the last 25 minutes looking up Toy Story quotes via the internets. It was a very productive use of my time and all for the greater good of this very post. I think I might have enjoyed it more than age-necessary.

Numero 1

Rex: What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection!

Sergeant: [about the second present Andy opens ] It's... it's bedsheets!
Mr. Potato Head: Who invited that kid?



Numero 2

Mrs. Potato Head: [to Mr. Potato Head] I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case.

Woody: Here's your list of things to do while I'm gone: batteries need to be changed. Toys at the bottom of the chest need to be rotated. Oh, and make sure everyone attends Mr. Spell's seminar on what to do if you or part of you is swallowed. Okay? Okay, good, okay.

Numero 3

Woody: [in Bonnie's room] Look, I just need to get out of here...
Buttercup: [dramatically] There is no way out!
[
Woody stares at him in horror]
Buttercup: Just kidding. Door's right over there.
[
he points]


Mr. Potato Head: I told you kids to stay out of my butt!

--------------

I don't know about Reagan, but my favorite is Rex. Any joke that has to do with his disproportionate arms to his body will always get me.

Rex: I don't like confrontations!


Rex: (ROAR!) "Were you scared? Tell me honestly."


Rex: I can't look. Could somebody please cover my eyes?


A picture of Wallace Shawn for your enjoyment... (voice of Rex)





All three of us went together and it was so much fun!! This was Reagan's 2nd movie theater movie and I thought he did really well! We unintentionally went to the 3D one, and the only hard part was convincing him to wear the glasses.


I'm sure everyone knows by now that it got awesome reviews so I don't need to reiterate that IT. WAS. AMAZING. but it really was just the cutest thing. I highly recommend it to anyone needing their heart to be warmed.

2 comments:

Shain & Katie said...

Ha =) What a great use of time! I mean, I am sure you used some of these quotes in the newest case study due tomorrow right? Lol. I have made use of my sick day from clinicals getting my car fixed for the 6th time at the local pep boys and convincing Casey to go to class tomorrow =) And now making more use of my time blogging and looking up crafty ideas. Thanks for the curse of endless computer hours!

P.S. the word verification for this posting is dizzill. Fo Sho Dizzill. See you tomorrow.

emily said...

agreed! I loved it!!!