Thursday, April 2, 2009

Zoo & Falls

After checking the weather, we saw that Monday was going to be the nicest day in Greenville so we waited to leave for the beach until the next day. We used Monday to visit the zoo and the Falls in downtown! 

ZOO
Reagan was gone in a flash as soon as we said "giraffe"

He would have been happy if we took him to the zoo to just walk on this concrete bench, I love no money fun. 



Falls
 he was obviously thrilled

I love Greenville, who has a waterfall right in the middle of downtown? This was probably also the best weather we had all week.


3 comments:

Sara! said...

It's like legos. Did you have the talk with Reagan?

emily said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! I can't believe how LONG your hair is getting...I guess I haven't seen ya in a long time. Let's fix that and see each other next weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Lego comment cracked me up about the turtles. Or as your formerly-young cousin Evan might say "He's giving her a piggy back ride like Mitzie used to get from Odie all the time"

xoxo, Mom M