Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break '09 Day 1

Sorry it's taken me a while to get these up, it's been a busy week trying to catch up on everything... like oooh... life. We got back Sunday night so I sort of threw myself into school the next day. But trust me I'm not complaining, I would rather soak up every last minute with Grandma, Grandpa and coatless weather. I made a few posts to summarize our trip and to have record of it for memory purposes =)

Actually getting to and from SC was super fun because Reagan really understood what was going on. He was SOO happy to be on a plane and therefore was pretty manageable while traveling. 
 I was a little worried about carrying everything down to the gate along with handling an unruly toddler. The people at O'hare were awesome though and let Zach get a buddy pass, that was a HUGE help. I did find out if you look enough like a sweaty mess someone will offer to help you. Seemed like someone always offered to hold a carseat or push a suitcase for me right when I really needed it.

Finally to the house... playing with Grandpa and Uncle Barry. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE the new Easter header to the blog. I LOL'd! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. luv, Mom