Cutest freckles in the world? check!
Prettiest red hair ever? check!
Personality larger than life? Double check!!
Oh yeah, she caught my bouquet at our wedding which made me really happy
Hootie hoo- 11 years Lizzie! you go girl! Love you!!
Tomorrow is my sister-in-law LUBA's birthday!! She turns 17, wow! I can not believe how quickly time goes by. It seems like just yesterday that I was talking to Kristi about getting clothes together to take over to Russia for when they would pick up the gir
ls. A little bit more about Luba...
- Born & lived in Russia for 12 years
- She, and her two sisters, joined the Williams' family in October of '05
- She was the middle of the 3 girls but has one older sister oversees
- Her real first name is Lubov (love)
- She loves music and clothes and is never afraid to do something crazy with her hair
- She works at a retirement home where Zach's great-grandma and great-grandpa (not married, different sides in fact) both live. She is a HIT with all of the seniors, they love her vibrant personality and she naturally talks loud so they can always hear her!!
- She has THE BEST laugh, you will hear it for miles
- She is pretty much amazing when you think about everything she has accomplished in these few short years that the girls have been here; learning English, attending totally new schools (where no one speaks your language, not even the ESL programs) and hardly being behind at all, making friends in a new country, missions trips and conferences for Church and she just got her driver's permit! WOW.
On the Dominican Republic missions trip
Oh yeah and she loves to sleep!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday Luba! Love ya!!
Hope everyone has a fantastical weekend. We're going home and I am very excited for our busy family-filled next few days!! =)