Monday, January 19, 2009

Oooh, Back to School, Back to School...

Name that movie.

So I go back to school tomorrow. It's been over a month since school has ended, therefore I've had lots of extra time with Reagan. My favorites from a typical day...


Finally got crafty! Finally started on our wedding scrapbook too, better late than never!




Okay, fine.. who am I kidding. I have only one class this semester, I'm going to be at home plenty. But it will be nice to have more of a schedule, I'm not very good at motivating myself to get us dressed before 10. 


Full Lyrics
Ohhhhhhh
Back To School
Back To School
To Prove To Dad That I'm Not A Fool
I've Got My, Lunch Packed Up
My Boots Tied Tight
I Hope I Don't Get In A Fight
Ohhhh
Back To School
Back To School

Back To School


Oh my goodness, I love that movie.

2 comments:

emily said...

billy maddison.....DUH?

Nancy Face said...

Those are the cutest burp cloths I've ever seen! :)