Thursday, January 15, 2009

73 + 1 week

Well my Grandpa's birthday was last week, I asked him some questions but he took his sweet time getting back to me so it's getting posted a week later :)       ... however it will have all the same umph as if it was posted the very day he was brought into this US of A.

1. How old are you? 73

2. Name 3 things that you did the day you married Gma? Got up, sweat a lot, said "I do"

3. What is your favorite movie of all time? Don't remember the title, but John Wayne had to be in it

4. What color describes your mood? Blue

5. Tell us where you are in the United States at this very moment, and why you are there- Las Vegas, NV for Gma to play in a poker tournament

6. Name the birthday of your first grandchild and your last grandchild- March 5, 1986 and February 7, 2007 (that is correct)

7. Tell us a crazy story from your career before you retired- treated a chimpanzee with a circus that came to town, who was not really in favor of me giving him a shot, but, shook hands with me afterwards.

8. What is your favorite comfort food- Ice Cream

9. Name three things you would like to do in the next year- get rich, catch a big fish, see all my family happy and well

10. Tell us something we don't know- I'm 6'2", I just pretend to be short

A little more about him; chocolate gives him headaches... he is the handiest person I know and one of the very smartest too... he likes the Packers... he shakes your hand in a circle not up and down... he makes to-die-for wilted lettuce... he tells great stories... he works so hard... he is so sweet... he helps everyone with everything... we all love him.  

Love, Ash

No comments: