Thursday, September 11, 2008

3 Things (Zach's version)

10 years ago...
I set the goal of getting my college paid for.  
Met Ashley for the first time.
But Seth told me she was too short... eehhh...

3 things on today's "To Do" list
Get up with Reagan before Ash yells at me.
Make it to all my classes on time and be prepared.
Get better at practice.

3 snacks I enjoy
PJ sandwich
Ash's homemade chocolate chip cookies and ice cold skim milk
fruit snacks, or nutterbutters

3 people you "aren't crazy about" 
Obama
Cardinal Fans
Judson's Trainor
3 of your favorite things about Reagan
I love the way that he loves his mommy.
I love his energy and facial expressions.
I love watching him learn and understand more things going on around him.
My absolute favorite thing is that he lets me hug him tight and sing to him; he lays in my arms and lets me hold and protect him.

3 of your favorite things about your spouse
She wants to be modest, but still can't help being sexy.
She's smarter than me.
She loves both me and my son UNCONDITIONALLY.


No comments: