Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's happening...

... Reagan is growing up. He looks so much older now! And to make matters worse, since we aren't around family as much any more they always comment on it now when we visit, bringing it to our attention and forcing it in our faces like we don't already know (total lie).
 
This morning, Zach didn't have practice so after I made breakfast I bopped back to bed and took a nice nap. Usually naps get interrupted every 10 minutes by Reagan (and then Zach pulling Reagan out of the room) and thus aren't very productive/enjoyable. Today I slept for ages, uninterrupted! When I came downstairs I saw it was because Daddy and Reagan had created their very first fort! 

Reagan is also obsessed with watching me cook. In order to keep him occupied I give him his own "dish" to make and he just goes to town! He also likes to shut himself in the pantry and hide in there until we find him (see the largest picture above).


One of his new found joys is washing his hands. Can't complain there! He points to the bathroom door and does his "more" sign (pounding his fists together) so I will let him in. Or if I leave the door open I can usually find him in there, as was the case in the pictures above. I've trained him so well, he knows after meals to walk straight there and after the water is turned off to find the towel in the kitchen and dry his hands. We clap and cheer for him afterwards. Now though it's gone to his head and he'll just grab any old towel and pretend to dry his hands for no reason, watching and anticipating our reactions.  

We love him :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me miss ALL of you guys so much! xoxo Mom M.