Tuesday, July 22, 2008

25th!!!

Emily (with the help of some other family members) threw her parents a surprise-ish, 25th anniversary party this Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I'm sure she'll have a nice story with pictures about it on her blog so I won't steal her thunder. I didn't even get any pictures on my camera because it was too crazy trying to chase Reagan around. As we were leaving I accidentally picked up Debbie's camera instead of mine and didn't realize until we got home later that night. Lucky for you she did take pictures and I am nosy enough to go through her camera to find them! Afterwards I thought, wow she could have had some "personal" ones on there, but she didn't... thank fully :)
Here's the happy couple-
Bob, Elizabeth & B
All the kids: Michael, William, Bob, Rhys, Elizabeth, B, Grace, Ryan & Emily (and the ghost)
Again

Cutting the cake

This isn't from the party, but I found it on her camera.

It is seriously my new favorite picture.

Okay I'll throw in one story from the party that I don't think Emily will have. It was SO hot that day and SweatyHead was ridiculously sweaty. Oh he was so gross and cranky because he was all wet and sticky. So I threw him in the bath not only to get clean but to also cool off a little. I went to grab a towel for him and when I turned around what do you know but I see a few "floaters" in the tub. YUCK. He has never done this with me before! I had no idea what to do, so I grabbed the ceramic cup next to the sink and use that to get all the crap (literally) out and to flush it. So anyways, sorry Gma & Gpa, I promise I put the cup in the dishwasher.

No comments: