Thursday, October 19, 2017

Jojo's birthday party

I can't help but gravitate towards anything "bunny" for Jojo. They just seem so sweet to me and that's exactly what she is. Plus my security thing when I was little was a plain linen stuffed bunny so maybe that's why I'm partial to them too. Anyway, I decided Jo's birthday party needed to be bunny themed. 
"Some-bunny is one."

Reagan drew that large bunny silhouette for pin the tail on the bunny.







2/4 crossed eyed children 




I spy a set of toes under there.






Zach and I shocked ourselves with how excited we were for her to get "girl" toys. We even mentioned it a few times post-party too. A year later and the "girl newness" hasn't worn off. So strange seeing pink things around our house. I still dress her in navy most of the time.

When your birthday is the week before halloween you also have bats on the wall behind your birthday cake. 




















No comments: