Mr. October here, Babies of 2012 calendar available soon.
Our friend Shoman came to town to play against the Cornbelters and got us tickets one night, for some reason I'd ever been to a game out at the "corn crib"... oh geez, could it all have been any more corny (pun intended.)
Found perfect sling shot stick. Reagan = David, All trees = Goliath. The precise pinky action was killing me.
baby burrito, yum
Last tball game
Working out some smiles
Loves me some sleeping pics
Watching brother play at the pool
- two and a half foot long plastic sword
- walkie talkies
- two swimsuits
- "My Friend Jesus" book we got yesterday from a door-to-door missionary
- long-arm "grabber" toy thing
- vampire teeth
...you know only the essentials.
- People who wear tennis shoes to the pool. I'm cringing at the thought of trying to put socks onto wet feet and then into sun-warmed tennis shoes that could have been splashed and are now soggy.
- The term breastfeeding. ick.
- Shepherd farting in public. I swear it was the baby!