Friday, June 8, 2012

5 years



This has by far been my favorite year married. Not sure why but I think we really have clicked into living life together? Is that weird? It feels like we're a better team and better communicators. And so much has happened this year that could have thrown us off (oooh maybe like moving, graduating, house buying, dog buying, renovating, SF agent applying, 4/5 year old raising, new baby growing...) I swear I thought renovating a house together would be our demise but we did awesome, granted I was pregnant for all of it so couldn't be there much... maybe that's why we didn't kill each other?



I'm proud of us. I would definitely marry Zach again. I feel like I've known him for 100 years. And vice versa. 


The last movie we saw there was a line that went something like "i love my kid so much sometimes I think I'm actually going to eat him." We laughed for like 5 minutes straight because that single handedly describes Zach p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y.

We are celebrating tonight nice and low-key with maybe a walk down to Emack & Bolio's, thanks to wonderful babysitters Rymily. Sounds pretty perfect.

1 comment:

PKYoung said...

Congrats on five years!! I love the first photo, I always say that to Paul!