Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

Reagan had his Mother's Day Tea at school today. It was so so so cute. Songs, a video, homemade cards, plants in painted pots, fruit salad and "tea." The last couple weeks, everyday after I picked him up, I'd hear: 
"we painted something but I can't tell you who it's for..."
"we planted something but I can't tell you who it's for..."
"we practiced some songs but I can't tell you who they're for..." 






So grateful I get to be his mom.

ps I'm 35 weeks. I'm also 35 weeks overdue for a haircut.

1 comment:

The Young's said...

Ashley...oh how I wish you ere on FB still. We have a Private LuvBug group, which has rekindled the lagging website. Come back!

Congrats on the pregnancy and new baby. I can't wait to hear all about the new baby.

BTW, I'm expecting and due in September with #4. TOTALLY unplanned, as we found out just a couple weeks BEFORE Kevin's scheduled "V". Yeah, crazy. That will be 10 kids in our house, as we have custody of all the other kids, full time. OH, and NO ONE in my family (other than my mom), knows we're expecting. Its kind of a hush hush thing, as my family is super critical.

I'd love to have you stop by every once in awhile and say hi! Much love!