Saturday, September 4, 2010

OBSERVATIONS

Observation #1

When I was about to get my hair cut a while ago I started to look up some pictures of what I wanted. I have always really loved Eve Mendes' hair. Then, I started pulling up some other pics of my girl crushes that I wouldn't mind looking like.


After observing my findings, I surprised myself when I discovered my desire to look slightly hispanic.

Observation #2

My cousin Rhys is a body twin with Snoop Doggy Dogg.

(picture stolen from Emily's blog)

Observation #3 (hypothesis tested)

AwkardFamilyPhotos dot com WILL make you pee your pants.

"She likes it because its easy to clean" :: "Team sports were never his thing"

Observation #4

Miley Cyrus is not a nice person. Also it appears she has a lot of skank in her.

Observation #5

Lea Michele (of Glee fame) is getting too skinny. You heard it first here.



No comments: