Sunday, January 31, 2010

Early birthday present

Today, Zach let me sleep in. When I woke up, him and Reagan were dressed up and walking out the door. I thought they were getting ready for church, so I chastised him for not waking me up with enough time to get myself ready. He said that he had other plans but wouldn't tell me what, then they scadadelled out the door. Later on we exchange this text message conversation on my cellular phone:

Z: FYI... we're having a blast

A: what ARE you doing??????

Z: Early Birthday!!!

A: WhaT??

Z:

A: Seriously you took him to legoland? Not cool.

Z: Can't talk. In the middle of 4d movie.


For the record. I am not the parent with the biggest weakness. =)

1 comment:

SAM said...

love it! You had a lot of fun at the kinda legoland at Disney Marketplace when you went with Success America. We'll need to find those photos -- Think there's a good one of your head in a "tiger's" mouth!