Thursday, August 13, 2009

Minnesota 2009 on Water

Maybe I will never cut his hair again
Baths in the lake
That's Drew to the left of my Dad
This girl completely blows me away!! Her ski accidentally falls off and so she just keeps going on one. After falling like that she decides hey might as well try to drop one now and kicks butt on the first try!! Elizabeth = rockstar. I wish you could see her skinny little legs behind that big ski in person!
Then the boys cut down some tree limbs.
Oh, Reagan... our two year old... he TUBED for the first time while we were there!
And LOVED it!!!
And by the look on my face I smelt something bad while we were there
Drew and Zach rekindled their love after 3 months apart
Our poor jet skis that have certainly gotten their ware over the last 19 years (how in the world have they lasted that long?!?!) even managed to carry these two heavyweights. 
Drew
Drew & Zach
"Luging" 
I love how kids can deal with any temperature of water because they are so busy having fun. In this picture I am wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants, and the girls are both wearing only their bathing suits...?? Also, let's not talk about my hair.

Me driving during the football game = tension in the marriage, this statement to be repeated frequently: "I don't want to do this anymore", and unintentionally flipping the jet ski.


No comments: