Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Things that have happened without Zach...

I found this picture of one of the first times Reagan started sitting at the table with us and it made me miss our little family, as Zach has been in Massachusetts since the end of May.
(obviously we don't require formal attire for dinner, or pants for that matter)

And then it got me thinking about all of the things that have happened since then...

I've found water in the basement

Reagan's stained the carpet many a time

The heat was redonkulous for a short period of time...
...and so I had to put diapers under my thighs so the skin would be burned off

Our air conditioning then thought it would be a fabulous time to stop working.
One particular night I could take no more, so since Reagan room is coldest/has the only fan, he slept in his p&p while I took over the wee toddler bed- it made me feel like a giant.


And we dealt with "peepee" issues for about 2 weeks and since I don't really have one of those it made it kind of hard to relate.

Zeetis Lepitis, those have all been negative! We've had a really good time, don't get me wrong, but we're for sure ready for him to be home.


2 comments:

Sarah's Smile said...

You crack me up! pee pee issues...shoulda called Z and made him talk Reagan through it!

Nancy Face said...

Gosh! Diapers are SOOO useful! :)