Tuesday, July 28, 2009

R.A.W.

My baby will turn 3 years old in 6 months. That is so hard to say!! Here are the results from his 2 and a half year well check-up:

30 pounds
37 inches

Currently...
-has agreed to wear flip flops. And how I love seeing his pudgy, brown toes.
-throws his hands up and exclaims "HOME!" when we walk through the door
-catches ants and stores them in his pockets
-loves piggy back rides
-is a very happy, very sweaty, sun-kissed, dirty-blond, content little boy.
I am anti-character clothing, but if Thomas can get him to go pee pee in the potty then I can deal with it on his hiney. 


1 comment:

Nancy Face said...

I LOVE this:

"-throws his hands up and exclaims "HOME!" when we walk through the door"

This is HILARIOUS:

"-catches ants and stores them in his pockets"

Poppycock is this amazingly divine and delicious popcorn snack with nuts, all covered in a crunchy, buttery sweet glaze. The Original has almonds and pecans, but my favorite is Cashew Lovers! Here's a link to see what it looks like!

http://www.amazon.com/Poppycock-Cashew-Lovers-Clusters-10-5-Ounce/dp/B000XIHFFC