Monday, July 13, 2009

My weekend

So I called this guy Wednesday night and told him he needed to be at Logan Intl. in Boston by 9:30 the next morning. Ha. Ha. looks like someone else can plan surprises too!

So he did, he picked me up in the old border hopper. And here's a fun fact, after seeing the attic he shares with two other players it was decided we'd sleep in said van for the remainder of the weekend. Only once did the police ask us to move, and that was after Zach showed them my license to prove I was not a 14 year old he kidnapped. When I was there, all of their games were away. Factoring in travel time to get there and back, plus the time it takes to actually play would equal me seeing Zach about zero. His coaches were completely awesome asked if I would like to ride on the bus with them, Zach just had to give the guys a speech before hand reminding them 1) to keep conversations clean 2) no cussing and 3) no farting. Bless their hearts, they really did try.
Floor of the bus...
They're called the "American Defenders" that's why their uniforms are camo. They looks so tough and manly out there.
Instead of their last names they have important military events/dates/people in history. Isn't that cool?! Here were some of my favorites...

It was sooooo much fun!!!!! I missed Reagan really, really bad. I can't imagine how Zach must feel. My mom, Reagan and I are actually going to drive out there Wednesday and stay through the weekend, so I didn't have a meltdown or anything when it came time to leave.

2 comments:

Sarah's Smile said...

Looks like a great trip! I'm glad you got to see your man!

Nancy Face said...

Their uniforms are the awesomest!

I LOVED this:

"Only once did the police ask us to move, and that was after Zach showed them my license to prove I was not a 14 year old he kidnapped."

Hahaha! :D