- be able to paint A room, I don't think that's asking too much
- utilize the awesome-ness that is chalkboard paint
- have a different colored island in my kitchen...
...but i would start with just having a DISHWASHER
- give Reagan a "cool" room
(thanks to Cookie Magazine)
- be able to change a light fixture
- put this wall paper up somewhere
I'll take any house really, but I would prefer an old one that Zach can flex his man skills on and redo to my exact likings. And that would be all.
I say gooday!