Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wonderful Ending

So, Zach and I did not have a very good night last night, despite watching the highly anticipated "Baby Mama" (an incredibly  stimulating and educational movie.) So, we got into a little tiff. Maybe didn't talk to each other for the rest of the night. Maybe I didn't wake him up for his class this morning. Surprise (!) we're not perfect. Anyway... THIS is what I came home to!

Dishes in the sink = CLEAN
Moldy leftovers in the fridge (and the fridge in general) = CLEAN.

Downstairs bathroom = CLEAN (notice the wastebasket is even emptied)
(also please try to keep yourself from being jealous of things like our shaded honeycomb tile and fuchsia carpeting) 


Bottom of the stairs = DE-CLUTTERED and VACUUMED 

End of the bed mess = GONE and VACUUMED

Ooooh wait... THAT'S where it all went. It's okay, nice try!

And the BEST part...

Pictures of my favorite flowers he had printed and cut out (lol), a bowl of peanut butter M&Ms, and a "Honey-Do" Whistle (Emily I know you'll get a kick out of that, I got that at the bridal shower she threw me). 


Okay, now I'm sure you're all ready to go throw up with this post but I felt I needed to give credit where credit was due! 

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Nice job Zach!!!! Wanna come hang out with Mike..maybe some of that will rub off on him :)
Miss you guys...