Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January photo round up

I was literally about to type my goal this year for the ol' blog is not perfection and then I remembered earlier in the month I did a random word generator time suck thing and my "word for the year" came up as IMPERFECT. So, nailed it. Month one, check. But really, I've been updating this little family journal for SO MANY YEARS now and I still really like it. If I forget what time a kid was born or how much they weighed at 9 months or what we did for a family vacation in 2011 I can literally pull it right up on my phone, anywhere. So I'm going to keep at it and go by that Voltaire quote, "perfect is the enemy of good."

Final pic of 2017! 2/3 of the Brendsel clan and 3/4 of the Williams'









Babies raising babies, amiright? 





 Shep went with my mom to a 9 PM ISU game. He was out by halftime. He still sleeps with the foam finger she got him.


On the 101st day of school they had "Dalmatian day." Shep brought in pics of him and Molly. 

"You're the worst in our family!" literally 3 hours earlier.

No comments: