Sunday, December 31, 2017

December photo round up

Errythang but Christmas.



Took the kids to see The Star (very cute, nativity story told from the perspective of the animals) and Levi sat perfectly still, but in this position, the whole time. 





I chopped my hair! It feels so good. I usually chop it after each kid (didn't after Shep though because I was immediately pregnant with Levi) and donate it. I really love it. Despite what my RBF looks like below. That is the only pic I took of my hair from the front that day (I also didn't realize the FaceTime part would show up HA.)




Jenni organized the kids to ring bells for the Salvation Army. They were SUPER cute. Our shift was between the awesome Santa below.




Found the chik-fil-a sauce, licked it clean. That's my girl.

 First time walking on the property.

 Bowling with the Meiner's.


You don't chose the jogger life, the jogger life chooses you. 






I'm dying because I'm just now noticing that Levi wore these boots of Reagan's to the library. They go to his knees! How is he even walking? Levi and Makenna (born a month apart) are the perfect pair. Third born, and boss' of their families. They're both scrappy, smart, hilarious and together they will either save or destroy the world. 






Shep's Christmas party, Principle Peters read them Twas the Night Before Christmas. In your face public schools!

 Festival of Lights in Peoria and Bass Pro Shop after, because duh.






 Levi made these to encourage his potty training friend Elliott when he uses the bathroom at our house. Like any good friend would.

Levi made a mask/poor choice out of glue/slime.


 I love their room at Christmas.


Shep's friend Dave and him at Altitude, the trampoline park. If you are counting, my kids have two grandfathers named Dave and also a friend their age with that name. It makes for the most confusing and hilarious stories.

Reagan got a snowboard for Christmas and was hooked.


No comments: