Friday, July 28, 2017

Lake Keowee

We had a fantastic week on Lake Keowee with my side of the family! How we survived the drive down to South Carolina...





 My mom and Dave rented an great house with an AMAZING backyard on the lake. 






















 Grandma took us on a "nature" walk and taught the boys (and me) about all of the trees and flowers we came across.











Fun hour when Shep got over 30 splinters in his both of his hands. Helpful to vacation with a doctor and pre-doctor ;)






Please understand, I am NOT a sentimental person. But, Zach and I teaching our 10 year old together how to ski HIT ME HARD (and handling it well, ie not wanting to kill each other or him.) It was so pretty, the sun was setting- the weather and water we the perfect temperature and we were all having so.much.fun. 10 summers before this I would not have known what to look forward to. I'm not going to say it was what dreams are made of because that's embarrassing. But, it kind of was.





Before we left we got to stop by and see my Grandma at her cute shop! 

No comments: