Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Shep turns F I V E ! ! !

Shepherd Christopher Williams (boy who is the lucky woman who gets to teach that kid how to spell a name of that length... oh yeah. me.) is F I V E. This sweet thing is pure sugar. He loves sugar too. He is king baby talker to Jo and prince of the compliments to me. He feels all the feelings and shows it all over his face. He is very accident prone, recently stinging himself on a dead bee. He is quick witted. He loves school and is good at it. He also uses those big brown m&m eyes to woo all of his teachers. To initially jump start his interest in writing I taught him how to spell potty words on a dry erase board. Worked like a charm. Come to me for more pro tips. He loves loves loves to give and receive gifts. Hoarding what we affectionately call hand size pieces of crap. He also loves the red power ranger, squishy toys, the sprinkler, chalk, strawberry cake, and pickles.


His thoughts on the class field trip to the zoo:
"I touched a snake! It felt like m&ms."
What was your favorite thing you got to see?
"A pigeon!"

Levi's granola bar broke... glass half full Shep, "It's okay! Now it's like you get two!"

"Why do they call them reindeer? They go in snow not rain!"

I don't like Sponge Bob. There I said it. So anyway, he thinks the cartoon is called "Cheese Bob."

Passionate child fighting with his brothers, "I'm going to kill you two times!"

"God is on the moon... on the moon... Hallelujah!"
Actual lyrics; "God is on the move... on the move... Hallelujah!"

Dramatic much. Getting a splinter, "Something happened to me. Something went through me!"

(November 2017) Asks and asks and asks to be baptized. We have asked him a few questions and I think it will be a little longer before he is ready for that but we are so proud of this, naturally shy, kid and making such a big decision.







He is such a good kid. Genuinely wants to be good and enjoys following directions. He is kind and considerate, loving and downright fun. We are so thankful for him.

S T A T S
40 lbs
42.5 inches

No comments: