Saturday, January 9, 2016

December Round-Up // pt 1


Chris' birthday Dec. 4th 
(ignore the stein in the front, I'm thinking one of the kids was drinking from it ironically??)


double headrest

Williams Christmas/Russian dinner at Luba and Victor's



 When Shep saw this picture he said "look! Grandma Darlene!"



 Zach and our neighbor Aaron have decorated our house for both Halloween and Christmas together (among a bajillion other house projects he's assisted Zach on.) They think our other neighbors believe we have one of those "two dad households."


Struggling with a family picture at Williams Christmas.





Shep at the church's Christmas concert. 
"The seats have pockets!!" (pointing to the cup holders)




PANTS.ALWAYS. BACKWARDS.

Shep- "there's a robot bandaid on my shorts!" (look at it sideways)


Pajamas, hot chocolate, and christmas lights - check!

 Zach moved Levi to a twin and combined the boys' rooms. If I don't have anything nice to say than I shouldn't say anything at all. I'll wait to comment on this until we are on the other side of it.

Drew's XXX Christmas gift.

This is getting long... I'm going to make it a two parter. TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: