Thursday, February 5, 2015

Things that have a two year old's signature on them.

Hiding all of my refrigerated condiments under the couch.



Sticking legos in the fire starter thing. A very dramatic lego man at that.



Crumbling pricy bath soap all over my carpet. My bedroom smells very "tropical rain"-like.



A gum-induced hair cut. (To be fair this was not actually self-inflicted. Him and Reagan were wrestling and it fell out of Reagan's mouth. At least that was the story I was told.)



So you may ask where is his negligent mother when all of this goes down? The answer is chasing this monkey down all scalable surfaces.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me laugh (as do all of your posts)!!! Love you kids so much!! Going to need some togetherness one of these days!! Love A.Debbie