Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Last day of Kindergarten/Field Day

Mrs. Matlock 





First day of school and last day of school...

 


Last Friday was the last full day of kindergarten and field day too. Field day was held at Weslyan's track and football field, right down the street from Glenn. This was always Zach and I's favorite day of the year so it was a no-brainer for me to volunteer to help with this. Each grade had a different color shirt and I loved how they put the kindergartners in the most fluorescent, hardest to loose, color. It was such a fun, well-organized day. Reagan won second for the long-jump and first in the javelin. Let me say that again, first in the javelin.

He's been really itching for a break this last month and honestly, I think I was too. I'm excited to do some fun things with him over summer... we are definitely ready for some F-Uh-Uh-N!!!!




No comments: