Monday, October 29, 2012

FALL twenty twelve

Illinois State- homecoming parade
I love that we could walk to the parade from our house! Z only joined the parade twice to talk to people he knew (I can't take him anywhere.) 





(so long summer skin)

...and for our U of I fans





Leaves
Our yard and I have a love/hate relationship. I love the mature trees and the gorgeous shades that the leaves turn. I hate taking care of it. Yard work is hands down my least favorite kind of work (I think because it feels never-ending, especially in the case of raking leaves.) But I'm lucky to have a feisty yard-boy to assist us.


Taking a break to "sail the Santa Maria" (someone has been learning about one Mr. Columbus.)



 To dispel any doubts that he is Zach's son... 
exhausted after finishing the raking he asks for a "cold glass of milk."



Classic Haystack Picture
(I'm not sure why Shepherd looks more massive then normal in the first one)



No comments: