Little things that make me happy:
- bendy straws, the hospital I'm at has the absolute perfect ones.
- half sheet paper towels. SO practical. SO convenient. SO economical.
- public toilet seats, I love it when they're raised. That way I know that no one has used it since it has been cleaned.
- when grocery stores have really awesome 10 for $10 deals.
- sunflower seed butter. I can now cheat the system and pack "PB"&Js for Reagan's lunch.
Little things that frustrate me a great deal:
- all black sneakers (unless you work in the fast food industry or live in the ghetto)
- those lights that are in the sky at night during special events. I'm
drawing a blank at trying to explain them. Think like the Batman signal. First of all, if you are driving, they are distracting. And secondly, what frustrates me the most is I can never figure out their origin therefore I never know what the hoopla is all about.
here is Reagan and his blanket beard.
Also yesterday we were talking about fish and he told me that Jonah wore ice cream on his head. Think Ashley, think... try to make sense of this. Ooooh YES! In Veggie Tales, Jonah wears a turbin. Our son's life is just infused with culture.