Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A bunch of nothing really

Ahhh, poms is over. School is over. I can now breathe. Here are the girls on the last day of camp... yeah, they got first. No big deal. Just beat out some high school girls. {shrug} And got like 45 blue ribbons. Like I said, no biggie. Look at that nerd in the front row, she's probably their coach or something. She has a small head.


I caught Reagan eating his chicken noodle soup like this yesterday...
Reagan has become really attached to this blanket Aunt Jewell gave him. His favorite thing to do is rub it ever-so-gently on his face and chew on the satin edges.
He's been mowing a lot. He pretends as if the world is ending if you try to take him off of it.
When was it... Sunday? The neighbors asked if we wanted to use their pool for a little bit. Drew and I took advantage of their offer and tested out Reagan's new wet suit that we got for the lake next week. (Have I mentioned that we are going to be at the lake next week? WE ARE GOING TO BE AT THE LAKE NEXT WEEK!!!!) Anyway, my mom thinks he looks like a He-Man in it. And to be honest, I don't know what that is.

Then we played in the sprinkler for the rest of the weekend.
Max LOVED it.
My mom even got in on the action...



Then Zach came home and we continued to play in the backyard. I truely heart summer.


In other news, I have two more days of work and them it's asta la vista bebe. Reagan has a cold (thank you Zach) so he's going to the doctor tomorrow. Can you believe this is the first time he's ever had to go to the doctor besides well check-ups?? It's ludacris, I know. Plus, we want him in tip top shape for when we are at the lake next week. Thursday is my last day, Zach is going to Elgin to apartment hunt, and we are also celebrating Drew's birthday at Destihl that night since we'll be leaving for the lake one his actual birthday.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Looking good in the pool Ash....
we get it...you are going to the lake...hope that you have a GREAT TIME.....I am just happy that you aren't as excited to leave work as you are to GO TO THE LAKE!!!! I am sure going to miss you....I think that I may just call in sick on Thursday so I don't have to tell you goodbye :(

Jenna said...

Looks like you all had an awesome time! And Kelsie is starting to eat the same way and chewing on her blankies as well! Where do they come up with this stuff?